Believe technology is the most important part of your life? Than this is the place. Consensus is a fast-paced digital firm (privately held) with talented people and a management team that “gets it” – flexible scheduling, generous vacation, 401k, competitive salary and yearly bonus.
We don’t want to be running to the middle like all the others. We believe loving the digital experience is right – we are excited to see the others catch up.
Wide-open office space located in the south end, beers and margaritas provided on occasion (any occasion). We work with fantastic clients and some clients we take because we believe in their business opportunity.
You will need to leave your ego at the door, work well with others (a must) or alone, and be able to think on your feet. This is growth hiring, as we have no attrition – if you’re still reading and this sounds good, we want to hear from you.
Must be able to cross disciplines and support other departments at Consensus including Strategy, Creative, Information Architecture, Usability and Quality Assurance.
- Develop features that meet design/architecture needs
- Maintain and extend existing site framework
- Create custom Drupal modules to meet business requirements
- Develop expertise in application workflow, functional capabilities, business rules, data, and components of the technical architecture.
- Conduct system administration activities.
- Coordinate with other on-site and remote team resources.
- Work in partnership with front-end development and site architecture teams to define optimal web applications
- Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and issues in support of on-line initiatives; identify influencing industry developments and trends; present recommendations to management in clear and concise manner
- 4+ years of Drupal Experience, Drupal Commerce, Acquia platform
- Expertise in Drupal 7 and 8, hooks, custom & contributed modules, themes
- Performance optimization
- Third party integrations
- Application maintenance within a controlled change management environment
- Strong communication skills and be able to clearly articulate a technical vision to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving skills. Ability to work at management level, but willingness and acumen to provide hands-on support when necessary.
- Passion for staying current on emerging on-line capabilities, with a focus on innovation and agility in delivering new solutions
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org